SERVICES WE PROVIDE
HOW WE HELP
At Argentium our aim is to ensure a Personalised Financial Solutions.
We specialise in the needs and financial success of First Home Buyers and Investors, plus we have a range of services for other financial and lending undertakings. Please take a moment to check our services and find the right one that suits your needs.
- Assist you to navigate the legal and financial complexity of divorce or separation
- Help you to understand your options for financial recovery and to assist you to structure your debts to ensure a successful outcome
- Mediate a mutually beneficial outcome for both parties, that allows for informed decisions on assets such as keeping the family home and other joint investments
- Plan your future financial success, and use the most appropriate investment structures and financial diversification mechanisms to ensure the quickest possible recovery
- Provide a network of professional partners for an end to end solution to any of your divorce requirements. They can range from solicitors that specialise in mediation to accountants that can structure your debt for maximum tax benefit
- Assist you with navigating the intricacies of applying for the First Home Owners Grant
- Assist you to understand the requirements in relation to Genuine Savings
- Educating you in relation to theLenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI Premiums) -what it is and how it works
- Inform you about “Family Pledge” or“Family Guarantee” Loans, the pros and the cons and how they function
- Providing you with all the information necessary to make informed decisions about the lender you choose and theProduct and Structure that will best suit your needs
- Inform you in relation to the lenders requirements associated to build contracts
- Aid you to understand the build process and the finance procedures associated with building a home
- Informyou every step of the way about how your build or renovation isprogressing
- Assist you to finance the build and budget for the progress payments throughout the build
Our aim is to Facilitate the purchase process by:
- Informing you of the specific criteria associated with commercial lending
- Ensure we negotiate the most competitive rate possible for your circumstances
- Assisting you to source the most appropriate lenderfor your commercial lending needs
- Assist you to compare the lenders in the market place to source the most competitive and appropriate lender for your needs
- Inform you of the fees and charges associated with your finance lease
- Assist you to calculate the term and re payments you are comfortable to repay
- Ensure that there are no hidden fees (Break costs if you choose to repay the loan early)
- Assist you to understand the requirement surrounding SMSF lending
- Aid you to source the most competitive loan
- Educate you on the processes involved in SMSF lending
- Enable you to begin the process of lending through your SMSF
- Assist you to understand the importance of Correct Loan Structuring– In order to protect your family home
- Educate you as to how to pay off your home sooner
- Facilitate the processof making progress payments on your investment build
- Inform you in relation to the fees and charges associated with buying investment properties (such as land tax)
- Assist you to find the most appropriate lender for your short and long term needs
- Provide you with the networks required to ensure you can maximise the tax effectiveness of your purchase
- Assist you to understand “Bridging Finance” also known as “Relocation Loans” – they are not the ‘sinister’ undertakings that many think they are.
- Calculate for you your borrowing capacity and the potential for you to keep your current property as an investment.
- Facilitate the buying process with the agent and the lender to ensure a smooth transaction and transition.